• Lifetouch Picture Day - Sept. 6

• Labor Day - Sept. 3

• First Day of School - Aug. 29

Julia Gremaux

Julia Gremaux, Photo editor

It’s a bittersweet goodbye to a place that I have the honor of calling home. Spending four years at CMR and over 12 years with most of its students, it will be hard to leave. As a photographer I have witnessed many different faces and personalities of the school. From athletes, leaders, artists, and much more. I have taken pictures at every graduation since I was a freshman and I can’t believe it is now my turn to walk the stage. I look around and see so many familiar things: smelly locker rooms, loud hallways, bad parking, slamming lockers, and I know I’m going to miss it all.
The staff I have gotten to know and love. In particular, science teacher John Davis. A teacher I would like to call my friend, and my support for three years. He kept my focus on getting good grades and getting to school ON TIME! Always cracking jokes and dealing with my bad jokes, he made my high school experience one to remember. I would definitely say I would not be the person I am today if he hadn’t pushed me to do my best. I’m very thankful for all the help the staff has offered and they truly do feel like a family at the end of the four years you attend.

About the Writer
Julia Gremaux, Photo Editor
Hello there! My name is Julia Gremaux and I am the photo editor of the Stampede. This is my third year and final year as I am graduating this year. I am camera shy, but love taking pictures.  I like to jam to swing music and anything with a hard core banjo. Yee haw.
Julia Gremaux