Yearbook Editor in Chief provides updates

Alexys Mouser, Russellog Editor in Chief

Hey Rustler Nation, 

As we wait to see if the school year will continue online or re-open for the end of the year, The yearbook staff is working hard on producing the supplement, which will feature coverage from spring 2020. The supplement will be distributed with the yearbook.

A tremendous amount of work has been put into this year’s book, and as Editor in Chief I am proud and excited for everyone to see the beautiful design and interesting content. 

We were beyond grateful that we completed the hardcover 304-page book a week before the schools got shut down. As the Russellog staff works on the supplement, they are reaching out to students on social media, text messaging, and e-mail to get interviews and to get the students’ perspective. 

The Kansas City printing plant where the books are made is shut down due to not being labeled an essential business, and this will push back when the books get delivered to us here in Great Falls. The books should arrive in early to mid-June, and as we get more information we will let students and parents know our plans for book distribution. Continue following us on Facebook @CMRJournalism, and check www.rustlernews.com for information. If you have questions or concerns, e-mail adviser Beth Britton at [email protected] 

Books can be purchased by visiting www.yearbookordercenter.com (use order #7732) before May 1 or by sending a check for $60 to: CMR yearbook, 228 17th Ave. NW, Great Falls, MT 59404.

Continue to stay happy and healthy.

Alexys Mouser