Principal Dick Kloppel bids class of 2010 farewell

Principal Dick Kloppel has sent a decade's worth of CMR graduates out into the world.

As a class, the C.M. Russell High School Class of 2010 has established itself as one of the most outstanding groups that has ever graced the halls of this institution.  Earning championships and state-wide recognitions in academic and athletic competitions like no other, you further established your greatness with your citizenship, leadership, and community service.

The examples this class has set in all arenas for younger students, for staff, and for our community, have truly shown the depth and breath of the character of the individuals who collectively make up this senior class.

You have, without a doubt, left an indelible impression on every person who has had the privilege of knowing and working with you. As you approach graduation, a goal you’ve strived to attain for 13 years, celebrate your accomplishments and celebrate the successes you’ve earned.  Keep in mind, however, that graduation marks the end of

a chapter in your life’s book and, more importantly, a beginning of the next chapter. As a class, your book will be about success, and

I believe the faculty and staff of the Great Falls Public Schools have prepared you, in superior fashion, for the success you will experience as you continue to add chapters to your life.

You are the author and I am certain the knowledge and skills you’ve gained at CMR will serve you well.  We also hope that our years here have left you with fond memories that will be among the best in our lives. As you leave CMR for the greater adventures that lie ahead, you are each sincerely wished success and happiness.  Go safely, with our best wishes.