Stuff 6.0 performer shines during production

Grace Carr, Staff Writer

Stuff 6.0 is Charles M. Russell High School’s biggest drama production of the year. It’s more than a talent show; it is a combination of students expressing themselves and showing off their hidden talents.

This year, Bailee McMaster performed in the infamous production on March 1-3. McMaster is a sophomore and theater student at CMR.

“I am doing a duet with my friend Behren,” she said before her first performance on March 1. “It’s called ‘Suddenly Seymour’ from Little Shop of Horrors.”

Before the production she was not as nervous as some would expect.

“I’m feeling really confident actually,” she said. “We’ve been working a lot, and I think it’s going to be really good.”

McMaster and her partner rehearsed for about a month and their hard work certainly paid off. The pair sang wonderfully and performed the piece very well.

“I feel like I actually did better than I thought it was going to be,” she said. “The first night was nerve racking but by the last night I was feeling really confident.”

McMaster says this performance has definitely encouraged her to take part in future productions.

Her favorite part of the production was “being able to see everyone’s personal talent that they can perform,” she said. “It was so amazing to see who can sing and who can act. It was enlightening to see all that variety.”